Spreading the Word

Dear Mrs and Miss Cooper

I am excited and delighted to tell you that my dear friend Mrs Pitt has been safely delivered of a boy. He is a bonny thing and since it was not so long ago that you were giving Mrs Pitt the benefit of your experience in childbirth I am sure she will not mind me telling you of the outcome.

The infant is to be named Bradstone, after his father. I am sure there are a hundred other things to say about him but the main facts of the matter are that he is safely arrived, has his eyes and ears and will be at home for viewing after Christmas.

I hope that you and I will find time to take tea before long. There are some aspects of Mrs Pitt's recent experience that I feel cannot be shared except in person.

Yours

Effie Hatherwick

No comments:

hit counters
Office Depot Coupon