Packing

Oh, Boo

I cannot believe the time has come already for us to go home. I feel such a Londoner now. I have been so at home here that I could direct strangers to whichever destination they desired. But now Mr Hatherwick is a flurry of papers and boxes while he counts the days until we are once again Master and Mistress of Blindingham. He is as excitable as I am sad.

So, Boo, will you bring Little Bradstone and your good self to Brunswick Square for one last visit? I should so love to cuddle him - I swear I have enough hugging in me to last him til we come back next Winter!

Do say you can come, Boo. Not Wednesday - Mr Hatherwick has arranged a tiresome farewell for his associates here and I am called upon to nod like a doll at whatever they say. They are such bores but I must show some interest, if only for an afternoon - our future depends on it, I am told!

Til we meet

Yrs

E x

No comments:

hit counters
Office Depot Coupon